Download Full Version 3.2
Download 3D viewer
Material Data Files
efficient production of Structural Engineering Computations & Member
your current Design software
- Allow you to Analyse, design and document beams or
columns in Timber and/or Steel with optional sizing
- Australian & NZ Standards - Design Timber to
AS1720-2010 or NZS-3603, HR Steel to AS4100 & CF Steel AS4600
- Analyse and Design Multi-span beams & Columns
with Cantilevers, point, UDL and Triangular UDL's. Moving load
group option with displayable action envelopes.
- Allow multiple load cases with automatic combination
- Continuous beams with up to 9 spans and up to 15
Basic Combination Cases
- Create the Member Schedule automatically and
export it to working drawings as a AutoCAD* DXF or DWG file
- Create load paths though a structure with load
tracking and change and failure notification.
- Allows member reactions to be applied as loads to
other members with automatic load case transfer.
- Create standard forms (Form 126 and others), mailing
labels etc using project variables and optional printers.
- Import your existing spreadsheet programs
for inclusion in finish documents.
Edit and display and include Excel style spreadsheets in comps
enerate and manipulate PDF documents.
- Includes CLT design
Australian timbers species
- Check sections for holes, notches, taper-cuts
- 3D feed back of section and
- Import details from architectural drawings (via DXF,DWG) and apply structural members directly.
Create rotatable full 3D image of structural arrangement with material
assignment and take off details.
- Prepare wall bracing layout plans with tie-down
requirements (CADEbrace). Wall layouts with bracing and tiedown is able to be printed for distribution to
fabricators & builders.
- Calculate wind loads on structures (CADEwind)
- Design pad & pier footings. (CADEfoot)
creation and audit tracking & security
- Create Legible and consistent documentation.
- Create, edit and maintain user forms for personalised
- Allows for full analysis and design audit tracking.
- USB Hard lock protection for greater security and
- Free Student edition available – proof required
ADE 3D Viewer -
Enables clients to view 3D model of project created using CADEbrace
install is on local hardware (hardware lock supplied)
web connection required after installation & registration. i.e., will
continue to operate if web based company ceases to exist.
to be run independently of other users
to access previous builds of software (from archives)
Not limited to default material properties
list as material list are maintain on your system (either locally or
For a free evaluation
copy of CADEsuite V3.2 click Version 3.2
(To run the Demo application, registration with a valid return email
address is required)
To learn more about CADEsuite and its
associated modules click here