Version 3.2 (Build 4154 14-12-2015)
Down Load Version 3.2
efficient production of Structural Engineering Computations & Member
your current Design software
- Allow you to Analyse, design and document beams or
columns in Timber and/or Steel with optional sizing
- Australian & NZ Standards - Design Timber to
AS1720-2010 or NZS-3603, HR Steel to AS4100 & CF Steel AS4600
- Analyse and Design Multi-span beams & Columns
with Cantilevers, point, UDL and Triangular UDL's
- Allow Multiple load cases with automatic combination
- Continuous beams with up to 9 spans and up to 15
Basic Combination Cases
- Create the Member Schedule automatically and
export it to working drawings as a DXF file
- Create load paths though a structure with load
tracking and change notification
- Allows member reactions to be applied as loads to
other members with automatic load case transfer.
- Create standard forms (Form 1507 and others), mailing
labels etc using project variables and optional printers.
- Import your existing spreadsheet programs for inclusion
in finish documents.
- Import details from architectural drawings (via DXF)
and apply structural members directly
- Prepare wall bracing layout plans with tie-down
- Calculate wind loads on structures (CADEwind)
- Design pad & pier footings. (CADEfoot)
creation and audit tracking & security
- Create Legible and consistent documentation.
- Allows for full analysis and design audit tracking.
- USB Hard lock protection for greater security and
- Free Student edition available – proof required
free evaluation copy of CADEsuite V3.2 click
To learn more about
CADEsuite and its associated modules click here
visitors to this site since 1/1/2007