Download Full Version 3.2
Download 3D viewer
efficient production of Structural Engineering Computations & Member
your current Design software
- Allow you to Analyse, design
and document beams or columns in Timber and/or Steel with
- Australian & NZ Standards - Design Timber to
AS1720-2010 or NZS-3603, HR Steel to AS4100 & CF Steel AS4600
- Analyse and Design Multi-span beams & Columns with
Cantilevers, point, UDL and Triangular UDL's
- Allow Multiple load cases
with automatic combination builder.
- Continuous beams with up to 9 spans and up to 15
Basic Combination Cases
- Create the Member Schedule automatically and
export it to working drawings as a AutoCAD* DXF or DWG file
- Create load paths though a structure with load
tracking and change notification
- Allows member reactions to be applied as loads to
other members with automatic load case transfer.
- Create standard forms (Form 1507 and others), mailing
labels etc using project variables and optional printers.
- Import your existing spreadsheet programs for
inclusion in finish documents.
enerate and manipulate PDF documents.
- NOW Includes CLT design
- Import details from architectural drawings (via
DXF,DWG) and apply structural members directly
- Prepare wall bracing layout plans with tie-down
- Calculate wind loads on structures (CADEwind)
- Design pad & pier footings. (CADEfoot)
creation and audit tracking & security
- Create Legible and consistent documentation.
- Allows for full analysis and design audit tracking.
- USB Hard lock protection for greater security and user
- Free Student edition available – proof required
ADE 3D Viewer -
Enables clients to view 3D model of project created using CADEbrace
free evaluation copy of CADEsuite V3.2 click Version
(To run the Demo application, registration with a valid return email
address is required)
To learn more about
CADEsuite and its associated modules click here